1. sing along with 跟着一起唱
2. play different kinds of music 演奏不同种类的音乐
3. have spare time 有空闲时间 4. in that case 如果那样的话
5. feel like doing sth. 感觉想做某事 6. stick to坚持，固守
7. have a happy ending 有一个快乐的结局 8. seem less serious 似乎不严重
9. plenty of 大量，充足
10. shut off 关闭
11. once in a while 偶尔，间或 12. write their own lyrics 自己作词
13. sing the words clearly 唱词清楚 14. Chinese folk music 中国民俗音乐
15. sense a strong sadness and pain 感觉到一种强烈的悲伤与痛苦
16. look up 查阅
17. in total 总计
18. China’s national treasures 中国的民族瑰宝19. spread joy 传播快乐
20. do an excellent job 表现优异 21. play the hero 扮演英雄人物
22. during his lifetime 在他生前
1. I like smooth music that helps me relax after a long week at work.
2. Documentaries like March of the Penguins which provide plenty of information about a certain subject can be interesting.
3. I can shut off my brain， sit back and enjoy watching an exciting superhero who always saves the world just in time.
4. It was one of the most moving pieces of music that I have ever heard.
5. It is a pity that only six pieces of music in total were recorded for the future world to hear.
6. Although he is an actor who does not have much experience， he did an excellent job in the new war film.
7. You mean the new police story which was filmed in five countries？
8. I don’t think movies that try to describe the future are very interesting.